RoboValley citizens Delft Robotics and Birds.ai organise a lecture on Deep Learning. This is an one-day intensive lecture which introduces both the mathematical- and Python implementation details of five popular Deep Learning algorithms:
- CNN: Convolutional Neural Networks
- SdA: Stacked de-noising Auto-encoder
- DBN: Deep Belief Networks
- RNN: Recurrent Neural Networks
- LSTM: Long-Short Term Memory
The 6th batch: June 18th (Sunday) from 10.00 to 17.00
The 7th batch: June 25th (Sunday) from 10.00 to 17.00
BSc level of Linear Algebra (e.g., Matrix Multiplication)
The RoboValley building, Julianalaan 67A in Delft.
For more information and to register, please click here.