In RoboValley, more than 170 robotics researchers from a multitude of fields collaborate with other experts, entrepreneurs and decision makers in both public and private sectors. As a result, a unique network is thriving, with TU Delft Robotics Institute at its heart. Therefore, RoboValley takes a leading role in the development of the next generation robotics.
30 start-ups have already settled in RoboValley, next to existing robotics companies. It is expected that between 15,000 and 25,000 jobs will be created in RoboValley in the next 10 years and that these robotics companies will need between 250,000 and 360,000 square metres of lab and office space.
About the position
To strengthen the current RoboValley team, we are looking for a Manager Partnerships for the acquisition and development of partnerships with all kinds of businesses, ranging from small medium enterprises to worldwide multinationals.
- Designing and executing an effective strategy of developing a partner network
- Follow-up of existing leads as well as creating new leads
- Making deals with potential partners
- Development of related marketing and communication materials
Whom are we looking for?
- Relevant bachelor/master degree
- Excellent communication, relationships management and sales skills
- Proven track record in relationships management and sales
- Affinity for Technology and Robotics
- Both a team player and go getter
What do we offer?
The position is fulltime. You will be part of the audacious RoboValley team. We will offer you a year contract with a monthly salary between €4.500,- and € 5.500,- excluding holiday allowance and 13th month.
For more information about this position, please contact Hetty de Ruijt, HR officer RoboValley, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply:
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.